Duofix in-wall system with
Omega concealed tank
For 2x6 pre-wall construction
When you pair a Geberit installation system with a compatible wall-hung washdown toilet, you get these benefits:
- Design freedom – choose a toilet bowl from any leading ceramic manufacturer; pair with stylish Omega series flush actuators or compatible flush buttons
- Easy cleaning – clean the entire floor with a damp mop, no bending or kneeling
- Improved accessibility – requires less space than a standard toilet, enhancing safety and comfort; adjustable bowl height meets personal preference or ADA guidelines
- Water savings – built-in dual-flush, 1.6 / 0.8 GPF or 1.28 / 0.8 GPF saves thousands of gallons every year
- Superior function – engineered Geberit fill and flush valves eliminate problematic chains and flappers that corrode and fail
Installation and Scope of Delivery
- For proper stud construction (wood or steel) water supply connection, drainage and venting requirements see installation instructions .
- Includes Geberit Duofix carrier frame with Omega concealed tank, water supply stop, drainage elbow, fill and flush valves pre-installed; mounting hardware.
- Requires compatible wall-hung toilet bowl to complete installation. See our Clean Design brochure for a list of compatible bowls.
- Pair with stylish Omega series flush actuators or compatible flush buttons (order separately*).
*Note: Omega in-wall systems require compatible Omega Series flush plates or suitable remote flush buttons. For complete compatibility information on our Omega and Sigma systems, see the
Geberit Product and Parts Catalog
Water Conservation & Rebates
- See our Clean Design brochure or use the EPA WaterSense Product Search to find water saving EPA WaterSense combinations with Geberit.
- Live in or specifying a project in California? Check out the California Energy Commission (CEC) Appliance Efficiency Database to locate compliant Geberit products.
- Search the EPA WaterSense Rebate Finder to find local agencies offering rebates for installing water saving devices.
- Refer to USBGC for LEED water saving points.