for wall-mounted toilet
Geberit Monolith offers many of the benefits of our in-wall toilet system but installs in front of the wall. It’s just the thing to replace a standard floor-mount toilet when an in-wall system is not possible or practical. The Monolith housing conceals all the working parts, including the tank and fill and flush valves, inside a sleek, brushed metal housing with tempered glass front. Monolith makes a bold design statement in any bathroom.
When you pair Monolith with a compatible wall-hung washdown toilet, you get these benefits:
- Design freedom – choose a toilet bowl from any leading ceramic manufacturer
- Easy cleaning – clean the entire floor with a damp mop, no bending or kneeling
- Improved accessibility – requires less space than a standard toilet, enhancing safety and comfort; adjustable bowl height meets personal preference or ADA guidelines
- Rugged construction – sturdy steel frame supports up to 880 lbs when installed properly; impact-resistant high-density one-piece tank is guaranteed against leaks for life and insulated to prevent condensation
- Water savings – built-in dual-flush, 1.6 / 0.8 GPF saves thousands of gallons every year
- Superior function – engineered Geberit fill and flush valves eliminate problematic chains and flappers that corrode and fail
Installation and Scope of Delivery
- Requires replumbing of water supply, waste drain, and stud wall reinforcement
- Water supply connection at center back, right, or left. See installation instructions for details.
- Includes Monolith tank and frame, water supply stop, drainage elbow, decorative trim, and mounting hardware
- Requires compatible wall-hung toilet bowl to complete installation. See our Clean Design brochure for a list of compatible bowls.
Water Conservation & Rebates
- See our Clean Design brochure or use the EPA WaterSense Product Search to find water saving EPA WaterSense combinations with Geberit
- Live in or specifying a project in California? Check out the California Energy Commission (CEC) Appliance Efficiency Database to locate compliant Geberit products
- Search the EPA WaterSense Rebate Finder to find local agencies offering rebates for installing water saving devices
- Refer to USBGC for LEED water saving points