Monolith floor-mounted toilet
Geberit Monolith offers many of the benefits of our in-wall toilet system but installs in front of the wall. It’s just the thing to replace a standard toilet when an in-wall system or wall-hung toilet is not possible or practical - or you just want to make a quick referesh. The Monolith housing conceals all the working parts, including the tank and fill and flush valves, inside a sleek, brushed metal housing with tempered glass front. Monolith makes a bold design statement in any bathroom.
When you pair Monolith with a floor-mounted washdown toilet, you get these benefits:
- Design statement – designer Starck 3 toilet bowl leading ceramic manufacturer Duravit
- Easy cleaning – clean the entire floor with a damp mop, no bending or kneeling
- Improved accessibility – Elongated bowl fits in the space of a round bowl, enhancing safety and comfort; 17-3/4" seated height meets ADA guidelines; Fits new or existing rough-in dimensions from 9" to 12"
- Rugged construction – impact-resistant high-density one-piece tank is guaranteed against leaks for life and insulated to prevent condensation
- Water savings – built-in dual-flush, 1.6 / 0.8 GPF saves thousands of gallons every year
- Superior function – engineered Geberit fill and flush valves eliminate problematic chains and flappers that corrode and fail
Installation and Scope of Delivery
- May require replumbing of water supply
- Water supply connection at center back, right, or left. See installation instructions for details.
- Includes Monolith tank and frame, water supply stop, drainage outlet for closet flange, decorative trim, mounting hardware and Duravit Starck3 elongated toilet with seat and lid
Water Conservation & Rebates
- See our Clean Design brochure or use the EPA WaterSense Product Search to find water saving EPA WaterSense combinations with Geberit
- Live in or specifying a project in California? Check out the California Energy Commission (CEC) Appliance Efficiency Database to locate compliant Geberit products
- Search the EPA WaterSense Rebate Finder to find local agencies offering rebates for installing water saving devices
- Refer to USBGC for LEED water saving points