PushControl Bath Waste and Overflow
A simple push
PushControl easily opens and closes the drain
Geberit takes care of the details with our elegant, patented PushControl line of Bath Waste and Overflows. A simple push on the self-adjusting PushControl, which adapts easily to any bath thickness, easily opens and closes the drain. Geberit PushControl is a thin, elegant drain design that earned the coveted iF Award (International Design Forum).
- Thin profile - slim and hidden actuation button for maximum comfort
- Fits most tubs 17" - 24" deep* - 27" or 33" cable lets you chose from a wide array of popular tub designs
- No worries - Teflon® coated stainless steel actutation cable lies outside of the waterway for maximum life
- Intuitive and lightweight operation - press once to open, press again to close
Installation and Scope of Delivery
- Includes rough-in piping with actuation cable, drain shoe, overflow housing, decorative trim, installation tools, and mounting hardware
Note: Not suitable where glued joints are required: consult local codes before installing
|Model No.||Material - Finish||Tub Depth*||Cable Length||List Price (USD)|
|151.602.21.1||Molded plastic - Polished chrome||17" - 24"||27"||$194.00|
|151.603.21.1||Brass - Polished chrome||17" - 24"||27"||$255.00|
|151.603.ID.1||Brass - ForeverShine™ PVD brushed nickel||17" - 24"||27"||$319.00|
|151.604.21.1||Molded plastic - Polished chrome||17" - 24"||33"||$210.00|
|151.605.21.1||Brass - Polished chrome||17" - 24"||33"||$274.00|
|151.605.ID.1||Brass - ForeverShine™ PVD brushed nickel||17" - 24"||33"||$336.00|
*Tub depth is only a rough calculation. To ensure proper cable length, refer to our full-line Product and Parts Catalog .
PushControl tool kit
Installing a PushControl BWO is easy with our PushControl Tool Kit, model 241.729.00.1. The kit is included with every PushControl BWO complete unit. You may also purchase the kit separately (List Price $35.00 USD). Click below for instructions on using the kit to install or service a PushControl BWO.