Geberit Control App Total control from your phone
Available June 2022: Geberit Control – the app for your Geberit products
The Geberit Control App supports professional users with Geberit products. Use the app to check battery levels or install firmware updates. Adjust basic settings such as detection time and detection range. The app also includes helpful tips and tricks for using Geberit products. Download the Geberit Control app for free from the app store. Available for Android or iOS.
Note: The Geberit Control App replaces the “Service Handy“ remote programming accessory for hands-free actuators. Compatible with Geberit hands-free urinal controls beginning in June 2022; compatibility with other Geberit products to follow later in 2022.
What can you do with the Control App?
- Safety first: In future, all Geberit controls will be password-protected against unauthorized access. User registration is mandatory for unrestricted use of the Geberit Control App and password protection (of the Geberit control). Register the app once and receive your personal Geberit ID.
- Configure Geberit devices and set the desired programs and parameters. Device configurations can be saved and transferred to other devices.
- The devices (e.g., urinal and toilet flush controls) can be grouped by room or location.
- Recorded data (e.g., number of uses or flushes) can be saved as statistics and easily exported.
- Activate cleaning mode and urinal flush.
- Transfer user authorizations to third parties so that they have full or partial access (e.g., only cleaning mode possible). The receiver also requires a Geberit ID for full access.